The Lowdown On The AquaJogger Water Workout Routine
AquaJogger water workout routines are available through the brand’s website (www.aquajogger.com) or with any purchase. A division of Excel Sports Science Inc., AquaJogger is one of the most popular aquatic exercise brands in the market today. The website’s Water Workout Guide page shows AquaJogger water workout routines for the arms, legs and abdominal muscles.
Cardio Water Workouts
One of the brand’s top sellers is the AquaJogger Buoyancy Belt. Optimum performance of AquaJogger water workout routines require the belt since it supports the lower back and keeps you upright with your head above water. Furthermore, it is almost impossible to maintain correct form without the belt.
The AquaJogger water workout for deep water running uses the belt so you can duplicate your running form as if you were on land. Using the belt, you can keep the waterline at shoulder level, with your mouth above water without tilting your head.
If you want to intensify your deep water running, you can add resistance by using AquaRunners (foam footwear) or DeltaBells (dumbbells).
Water Workout for your Arms
While deep water running mainly promotes cardiovascular fitness, a workout for arms enhances muscle tone.
Using DeltaBells, the AquaJogger water workout for the arms includes, among others, the following:
* Sweep-ins – Hold DeltaBells below surface, arms out to sides and sweep forward, pull DeltaBells back towards chest.
* Breaststroke arms – Hold DeltaBells just below surface, elbows relaxed at sides, lengthen arms directly in front, and then brush out to sides as in breaststroke.
* Bicycle arms – Hold DeltaBells underwater in front of chest, elbows bent, roll DeltaBells in a bicycle motion, and then reverse.
* Punches – Lean slightly forward, and then make punching motions with your arms downward (away from your chest in piston-like motion). Hold the DeltaBells in at sides, bend elbows and alternate pushing down into water.
* Scoop-under – Hold DeltaBells near surface with arms spread, bend elbows and pull DeltaBells in towards armpits.
AquaJogger water workout routines are also available through the separate purchase of their videos so go ahead and check them out to jumpstart your water workout regimen.
Featured Aquajogger Water Workout Articles
- Providing Information On Yoga For Kids
Our children today are exposed to a lot of stress factors. There is homework that they do daily, the competition from other children, after school game activities and sometimes over-scheduling. And just...
Related aquajogger water workout information